UAE vs NEP Dream11 Prediction: In another encounter of the ICC Cricket World Cup League 2 One Day 2022 season, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be facing Nepal on 21 March (Monday) at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. The United Arab Emirates side did not witness the best of fortunes in their most recent match this season as they crumbled to a convincing 6-wicket defeat against PNG. On the other hand, Nepal too conceded a disappointing 48-run loss at the hands of UAE in their last game.
UAE vs NEP CWC League 2 One Day Match Details
Fixture Name: UAE vs Nepal
Competition: CWC League 2 One Day
Date: 21 March
Time: 11 AM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch CWC League 2 One Day Live Score
Watch UAE vs NEP Live on FanCode app.
CWC League 2 One Day Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium will surely have enough help both for the pace bowlers and spinners throughout the match. It is expected to offer a competitive surface with an exciting contest between the bat and ball. The par score will once again remain around the 260-270 mark and thus, picking more of batsmen will be a good decision.
Team Form Guide:
UAE (recent last): L W W W L
NEP (recent last): L W W L L
UAE vs NEP Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
UAE Playing 11 (likely)
Related: Fastest 100 in Cricket
- There are no injury issues in the United Arab Emirates camp.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their playing 11 from the last win.
- Ahmed Raza will captain the team.
- Vriitya Aravind will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Rohan Mustafa, Waseem Muhammad, Chirag Suri and Vritiya Aravind to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan and Junaid Siddique will be their crucial clogs in the bowling department.
Rohan Mustafa Stats in ODI
United Arab Emirates all-rounder Rohan Mustafa will be a key player to watch out for in this match as he can deliver both with the bat and ball. In the previous match against PNG, Rohan Mustafa scored a crucial knock of 88 runs and also took a wicket with the ball.
|50||984||52||88 & 1/28, 40 & 1/16, 0/65, 23*, 1/27, 25 & 2/27, 37 & 3/30|
Chirag Suri Stats in ODI
For the United Arab Emirates side, Chirag Suri has delivered some crucial match-winning performances with the bat in the limited-overs formats. In the previous match against Namibia, Chirag Suri scored a brilliant knock of 103 runs that included a total of 10 fours and 1 six.
|26||718||3/2||6, 2, 103, 63, 12, 12, 3, 4, 26, 81|
Ahmed Raza Stats in ODI
For the UAE side, skipper Ahmed Raza has been an important wicket-taker in the limited-overs format of the game. Ahmed Raza has completed a total of 50 wickets in the ODI format of the game.
|44||50||4.05||1/37, 13, 2/45, 3/60, 0/35, 1/38, 0/33, 0/27, 5/19, 0/17, 1/25|
NEP Playing 11 (likely)
Dipendra Singh Airee
Related: Best opener in the world
- There are no major injury issues for Nepal.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their playing 11 from the previous match.
- Sandeep Lamichhane will be the captain.
- Binod Bhandari will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Gyanendra Malla, Kushal Bhurtel, Dipendra Singh and Aasif Sheikh will be expected to take the responsibility with the bat.
- The trio of Sandeep Lamichhane, KC Karan and Sompal Kami will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Sandeep Lamichhane Stats in ODI
For Nepal, spin bowler Sandeep Lamichhane has been a consistent wicket-taker especially in the shorter formats of the game. Sandeep Lamichhane has taken a total of 14 wickets in his previous 7 games.
|17||42||3.87||1/30, 1/30, 3/13, 1/24, 3/12, 3/9, 2/20|
Gyanendra Malla Stats in ODI
Nepal captain Gyanendra Malla will be expected to take the responsibility of leading his side from the front. Gyanendra Malla contributed with a match-winning half-century in the game against Oman.
|18||450||4||28, 1/6, 20, 15|
Dipendra Singh Airee Stats in List A
Nepal all-rounder Dipendra Singh Airee has the ability to deliver the goods both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Dipendra Singh Airee has smashed close to 550 runs in 50-overs cricket.
|29||549||2||1/42, 8, 0/13, 38, 27*, 83, 2/15|
Who will win UAE vs Nepal today match?
- The United Arab Emirates have witnessed as many as three wins and two losses out of their last 5 ODI matches.
- Nepal have managed to win 2 of their previous 5 ODI games in the recent while.
- In the last match between these two teams, UAE registered a comprehensive 48-run victory against Nepal.
According to the UAE vs NEP today match prediction, UAE are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Fantasy Cricket App List
UAE vs NEP Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Vritiya Aravind
BATTERS: Gyanendra Malla, Chirag Suri, Waseem Muhammad, Rohit Paudel
ALL-ROUNDERS: Dipendra Singh Airee, Rohan Mustafa, Basil Hameed
BOWLERS: Sandeep Lamichhane, Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan
UAE vs NEP Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rohan Mustafa, Sandeep Lamichhane.
For Grand League: Gyanendra Malla, Chirag Suri.
Follow us on Google News