BDM vs ICL Dream11 Prediction: In the Match 27 of the Assam Premier Club T20 Championship 2022, the BDMTCC will be crossing swords with the India Club on 21 March, 2022 (Monday) at the Amingaon Cricket Ground in Guwahati. The BDMTCC side will surely be feeling very much low on confidence after having conceded a poor 4-run defeat at the hands of Tengapara CC in their previous match this T20 season. On the other hand, the India Club got the better of Titabor CC by a margin of 5 wickets in their most recent game.
BDM vs ICL Assam Premier Club T20 Championship Match 27 Details
Fixture Name: Match 27, BDMTCC vs India Club
Competition: Assam Premier Club T20 Championship
Date: 21 March
Time: 9 AM IST
Ground: Amingaon Cricket Ground, Guwahati
Watch Assam Premier Club T20 Championship Live Score
Watch BDM vs ICL Live on FanCode app.
Assam Premier Club T20 Championship Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Amingaon Cricket Ground will surely have enough help both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. It is expected to offer a competitive surface with an exciting contest between the bat and ball. Thus, picking more of batters and all-rounders in your fantasy teams will be a good call.
BDM vs ICL Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
BDM Playing 11 (likely)
Hirok Jyoti Deka
Related: 1 to 100 jersey number in cricket
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues in the BDMTCC camp.
- They are likely to pick the same playing combination from the previous match.
- Rajjakuddin Ahmed will be the captain.
- Anurag Talukdar will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Diptesh Saha, Anurag Talukdar, Wasim Ahmed and Rajjakuddin Ahmed to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The trio of Musaddique Hussain, Sidharth Sarmah and Hirok Jyoti Deka will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Diptesh Saha Stats in T20
BDMTCC’s top-order batsman Diptesh Saha has delivered important performances in the past during his very short career. Diptesh Saha has smacked as many as two half-centuries in his last three innings.
|20||558||56.67||56, 36, 57 & 1/11, 103, 22, 45|
Anurag Talukdar Stats in T20
For the BDMTCC, wicket-keeper batsman Anurag Talukdar has an amazing record in the domestic circuit. Anurag Talukdar had got brilliant starts in both the previous two games of this T20 season.
|46||1096||6/2||32, 31, 14, 11*, 14, 21, 55, 32|
Hirok Jyoti Deka Stats in T20
BDMTCC all-rounder Hirok Jyoti Deka has the ability to hit long sixes lower down the order and can contribute with the ball as well. Hirok Jyoti Deka picked up two impressive wickets and conceded just four runs in his three overs against Titabor CCC.
|17||206||25||6, 2/4, 13*, 13*, 19, 62|
ICL Playing 11 (likely)
Raihan Jomeel Mazumder
Shekhar Jyoti Barman
Related: Best wicket keeper in the world
- There are no major injury problems in the India Club team.
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes to their playing 11.
- Samik Das will captain the side.
- Govinda Rajbangshi will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Pradip Sarkar, Parvej Musaraf, Samik Das and Govinda Rajbangshi will be expected to deliver the goods in the batting department.
- The trio of Parikshit Banik, Shekhar Jyoti Barman and Parvej Musaraf will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Pradip Sarkar Stats in T20
For the India Club, Pradip Sarkar has the ability to deliver impactful performances with the bat at the top. Pradip Sarkar bowled impressively well against Tengapara CCC where he picked up as many as two scalps.
|63||1935||67||1/28, 2/32, 9, 82, 1, 69 & 1/27, 3/8|
Parvej Musaraf Stats in T20
For the India Club, Parvej Musaraf can deliver important performances both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Parvej Musaraf scored 39 runs and also taken two wickets with the ball so far in this edition of the Assam T20 Championship.
|85||2964||149||0, 39 & 1/32, 1/7, 14, 2/7, 18 & 1/16|
Raihan Jomeel Mazumder Stats in T20
India Club skipper Raihan Jomeel Mazumder will be hoping to lead his side from the front especially due to his recent brilliant form. Raihan Jomeel Mazumder has scored a total of 116 runs in the previous 5 matches.
|92||2574||29||21, 6, 3, 33, 50*, 30* & 3/15, 3, 27*|
Who will win BDM vs ICL today match?
- The BDMTCC have witnessed as many as two victories and only one loss in this edition of the Assam Premier Club T20 Championship.
- India Club have managed to win just a single game out of their last three T20 matches.
According to the BDM vs ICL today match prediction, BDMTCC are the favourites to win this match.
BDM vs ICL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Anurag Talukdar
BATSMEN: Diptesh Saha, Pradip Sarkar, Sunzow Brahma, Raihan Jomeel Mazumder
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hirok Jyoti Deka, Parvej Musaraf, Rajjakuddin Ahmed
BOWLERS: Sidharth Sarmah, Shekhar Jyoti Barman, Musaddique Hussain
BDM vs ICL Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Diptesh Saha, Pradip Sarkar.
For Grand League: Hirok Jyoti Deka, Parvej Musaraf